Wine?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 18 11:38:09 UTC 2017

Tony Baechler. It looks like you want qemu from extra. Use the -curses
switch. Try something like this:

qemu-system-x86_64 -curses -enable-kvm -soundhw all -m 1G -boot d -cdrom
bats64*.iso

Make sure the above is all on one line. You probably need to load the kvm
kernel module first:

modprobe kvm_intel

modprobe kvm

To get the BATS64 CD, go here:

http://iavit.org/~bats/

As always, read the Qemu manual for full docs on the command line switches.
Obviously, using -curses won't help when installing Windows. I think you
have to do that from the GUI, but I'm not sure. I can't help beyond that.
Some people like VirtualBox better. It's a matter of preference, but it
doesn't have the curses option.