cs46xx firmware bz2

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 25 07:06:47 UTC 2017

Hi

Modpro reports nothing if it success. You can also give command
dmesg | tail
witch usually gives some information about module loading results.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS  Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020 fp:0C1F6A76 DC9DDD58 33838B5D 0E769600 B7840D02

  Linux for blind general discussion kirjoitti