living in the consolex

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri May 26 01:21:30 UTC 2017

I do the same thing except I usually redirect it to an actual file so I can review it in an editor if I want to.
I use aliases a lot, e.g., alias apt1='sudo apt-get -y update' 2> 1, to update linux.
I use integers as filenames for scratch files.
vlc is my favorite music player now, but mplayer is fine.