living in the console.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri May 26 13:18:46 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

Nice list of applications. I'd like to offer
an addition for music recording and editing: Nama.

https://freeshell.de/~bolangi/cgi1/nama.cgi/00home.html
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Audio-Nama/script/nama

FYI, Nama uses Ecasound as the audio processing backend,
and takes care of lots of details that makes it much
easier to work like a conventional multitrack recorder or DAW.
It is a perl module, and installs from CPAN.

With friendly greetings,
Joel

Joel Roth