Linux flavor recommendations?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri May 26 14:11:08 UTC 2017

You probably want to point your virtualization software directly at the
ISO file for whatever distro you choose. You don't need to write it to a
disk first.

I've found the accessibility in the latest version of debian to be
really good. It's worth considering. I use ubuntu in my job and that has
been fine too.