debain: serail to USB converter

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 30 18:02:58 UTC 2017

well,
you might have to plug it in and then open a console and type lsmod at the prompt. If it's a known device, it should show up in there. then all you would need to do is configure a com port.

btw, as a comparison, use the lsmod command before you plug in and then check after. if it is recognized, you would see an additional module or 2 running.

-eric