debain: serail to USB converter

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 30 21:48:29 UTC 2017

Mark Peveto here,
Well friend, that wasn't real helpful.  The page kept refreshing every time I tried to read it so I couldn't get anywhere.  If someone can just get me a
straight set of instructions, that'd be helpful.  I've already been on several internet pages about the subject, and end up running into some command
they suggest not working, or a file can't be found, etc.  Really, I gotta get this done, and i'm hitting more brick walls than i need at this point.  I
spent several hours working on this yesterday afternoon, so if you're hearing frustration, that's why.
Thanks folks.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!