Lynx Accessible Weather

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 16:21:45 UTC 2017

I've bookmarked the following for lattitude and longitude data. I find
them very useful:

World Cities Listed by Lattitude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_latitude

World Cities Listed by Longitude
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_longitude

There are numerous similar resources on line. I've just found these two
particularly useful with screen readers.

hth

Janina