problem with port forwarding

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 19:34:58 UTC 2017

It could be your internet service provider is blocking incoming access
and it could be you get a call from them complaining about unauthorized
activities under terms of service section on your internet contract.
That is something everyone needs to check out ahead of time with their
service providers.  I had apache running once and nearly lost my
internet service over that.