Any gui or cli ripper that rips a cd into one single file?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 21:02:36 UTC 2017

"abcde" comes to mind. manpage says abcde "can also grab a CD and turn it into
a single FLAC file with an embedded cuesheet which can be user later on as  a
source for other formats, and will be treated as if it was the original CD."

you could always glue individually recorded tracks together using sox.