Introduction and question Linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 25 14:26:58 UTC 2017

1. Is it possible?

Yes

2. Is the accessibility ok?

Under Windows and Mac but depending of how you use it, it could have some gains.

3. Is it correct that Ubuntu mate is the best system for us?

On Linux, there's no best, just the tool fit for you but yes Ubuntu
Mate is told to a bellow the average accessibility for a distribution
not focused on accessibility.

4. How do I make a usb stick to reboot my Mac with Linux?

You could burn the iso or use a tool like Etcher for the live usb but
I can't tell about the accessibility of it, not a mac user, for
booting it, I can't tell the process on Mac hardware.

5. When I restart after I am in Linux, does my Mac react normal again
after using Linux?

Depend, you should be able to test it as a live usb but if you try to
install after, you have load of things to have in mind, like having a
proper backup and the process on Mac hardware is probably a little bit
different.

Michaël Caron Couturier