Spoiler : project codenamed houdini

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 7 02:42:48 UTC 2017

Well,

sometimes reinventing the wheel isn't making something new but a shift
of current paradigms, like how we still use vhs player/tape deck
buttons as icons in operating systems.

For Sonar/Vinux, I was behind the scene for a while, I jumped in when
they a merge or a collaboration between the two was put public but I
leave it be, I can't give out straight my ideas and they don't catch
that I may have ideas to fix all this mess once and for all, just
found how I could achieve my path so I may try soon.(either live-build
or refracta)

I put Colord in a tray, it could answer some apps design issues but
for the custom desktop I plan to build, it will be useless by default.

Your ideas are noted, I may have a trick in my sleeve to implement one
later quite easily.

Michaël Caron Couturier