webvisum status

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 7 16:08:31 UTC 2017

Over here, removed.  I was able to do it very easily on the command line
by using locate to search for webvis and came up with two files in my home
directory under mozilla.  Once those two were removed, webvisum is now
gone.  One thing webvisum really needs to do is to have a check for
dependencies in its debug menu or tools menu and a user ought to be able
to tell webvisum by an operating systems submenu before checking for
dependencies what supported operating system is being run.  I have no idea
what webvisum could use to even take a screen snapshot on linux so if
anyone has ever got webvisum to work in linux it would be interesting to
find out if webvisum when it installs checked for the picture taking
package at all on a linux box.  I suspect not but could be wrong.