Spoiler : project codenamed houdini

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 8 20:33:34 UTC 2017

Linux for blind general discussion, on dim. 08 oct. 2017 19:33:58 +0000, wrote:
> I do think that we'll either have to find another way of doing braille stuff,

It'd mean a lot of work.  Way better use the corresponding workforce to
just improve existing things, on the long run it'll go way further.

> or hammer down on those two project leaders to work together,

Hammering is never a good thing to do.  To me it just seems that the
issues have just not been discussed with both parties together.  A mere
discussion with both mailing lists in Cc would be enough.

> because this blaming on each other isn't getting braille anywhere.

Sure, but that's to be expected when discussing only with one side at a
time.

Samuel