[Testers wanted before the official release] Slint64-4.2.1 release candidate is accessible.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 19:02:04 UTC 2017

The two slapt-getrc lines are identical unless there is a case
difference I missed.
I have had success getting my wireless network up with nmtui.
I went into the graphical environment and got to the cancel or launch
screen of networkmanager but could only activate the cancel button but I
think that's because I did not figure out what I discovered with nmtui
yet.  With nmtui I edited connections and removed wired and then nmtui
found my wireless connection easily.  I edited that connection and got
to the cancel and OK buttons.  I couldn't get them working for a little
bit until I used the right arrow key on the numberpad to move to ok and
then hit enter.  After I did that and restarted the system I ran lynx
and got to the lynx home page.  I suspect use of the right arrow on
numberpad with numbers turned off will also work in networkmanager but
haven't tried that yet.