Screen reader research project.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 01:16:57 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
I am trying again  in case my first post was considered to be spam...the
word  survey in the subject line.
Please take this annual screen reader survey.
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey7/

In fact if you are involved in development of Linux screen reader efforts,
take the survey,  please, and contact the researchers.
There is not  a single reference to Linux in the entire thing.
Additionally,  while other appears as a choice, there is no text field
to provide your alternative in context.
We discussed  how well known Linux access is in general before.  because
this particular survey is well respected and  widely distributed, this is
a fine   place to begin  making sure more than windows and the mac define
accessibility.
Kare