Screen reader research project.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 06:14:06 UTC 2017

I will have a look. But anyway: "When submitted, your browser version
and operating system will be collected." So if Linux users reply, they
will now proprotions of linux users.

Regards

Le 11/10/2017 à 03:16, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
> Hi folks,
> I am trying again  in case my first post was considered to be
> spam...the word  survey in the subject line.
> Please take this annual screen reader survey.
> https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey7/
>
> In fact if you are involved in development of Linux screen reader
> efforts, take the survey,  please, and contact the researchers.
> There is not  a single reference to Linux in the entire thing.
> Additionally,  while other appears as a choice, there is no text field
> to provide your alternative in context.
> We discussed  how well known Linux access is in general before.
> because this particular survey is well respected and  widely
> distributed, this is a fine   place to begin  making sure more than
> windows and the mac define accessibility.
> Kare

signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra 	JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Mob : +336 76 34 93 37
<tel:+33676349337>
jpmengual at hypra.fr <mailto:jpmengual at hypra.fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra