Screen reader research project.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 17:35:42 UTC 2017

I just took the survey.  I had some trouble with it, but I think I got
the right items in the right fields.  I then did follow the Contact link
and write a message urging the inclusion of Linux and Orca in future
surveys.  (I also noted that I didn't see Voiceover mentioned, either,
and I know a fair number of blind folks who use it for most if not all
of what they do on the computer.) Although I have no reason to think
I've made the relevant points as well as others who've gone ahead of me,
I hope that mine can at least be one more vote for greater inclusion.
I'll see if anybody writes back.

Al