Please take this screen reader survey.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 18:36:22 UTC 2017

there is a feedback section at the bottom. I placed the following in there:

" gentlemen,
it would be most helpful if you would assign Linux (and Linux based access technology) it's own set of questions. a failure to do this does a great disservice to those of us in the blind linux community. There are other OS platforms other than OS X or Windows and I would appreciate you recognizing them in future surveys.

thank you."

hopefully, that gets someones attention.

-eric