Ana conda installer of Fedora workstation does not support large USB harddisks???

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Oct 26 10:36:15 UTC 2017

Dear users,
Does somebody of you have tried install Fedora latest stable version to
external USB harddisk? If Harddisk have bigger capacity than 75 GB? I
have found out, that Anaconda do not allow me to create install area
which will use whole harddisk.
I Am using automatic option of The installer. Using Gparted to increase
LVM volume does not help. Is it some security related restriction of
Redhat? Related to their variant of Linux kernel?