httpie

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 28 19:03:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

Le 28/10/2017 à 20:36, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
> Has anyone tried the software at https://httpie.org/ yet to see if they can build it on their system and for accessibility?  This may be of interest to the command line users more than the graphical users among us if it works.

I just installed it on Slint and it works and is accessible (I tried it in text mode, should work also in lxterminal e.g. with orca).

I needed to install also following deps:
python-chardet-2.3.0
Pygments-2.1.3
python-requests-2.11.0

I have python-2.7 and 3.5 installed, currently the package that i installed is against python-2.7
I could rebuild it for python 3.5 but just wanted a quick check to answer your question

But of course this list is only valid for Slint.

Greetings,
Didier Spaier