httpie

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 28 19:56:29 UTC 2017

Tim here.  While Didier answered your immediate question that the
program is just called "http", not "httpie" (dumb packaging in my
humble opinion), if you ever need to find out, you can list the items
that were installed in a Debian/Ubuntu package with

  $ dpkg -L httpie

and if you want to find the executable files, they're usually put
in /usr/bin or /usr/sbin so you can grep for those:

  $ dpkg -L httpie | grep '/usr/s*bin/'

and it will tell you which binaries were installed.

-tim