Lynx Accessible Weather

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 15:15:43 UTC 2017

I need to find another weather service besides
http://mobile.wunderground.com
because they appear to be using some sort of croud-sourcing and
the site I get most of the time is broken. The humidity is
perpetually 100% with the dew point, at times, rounded up 1
degree above the actual temperature. I would be more than happy
to see conditions based on the NWS which are taken at our local
air port.

	It's a shame because weather underground works with lynx
and the output is easy to read but if it is wrong for months and
nobody seems to care, it's not terribly useful.

	Thanks for any ideas.

Martin McCormick