Lynx Accessible Weather

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 19:18:45 UTC 2017

I'll have to also try that as I do know our air port code and our
latitude and longitude at least the degrees part, not the minutes
but that would probably get one quite close enough.

	Maybe a little tinkering with perl could make it just
right.

	Before I retired, I worked in Network Operations at
Oklahoma State University for 25 years and dabbled in C as in gcc
before a coworker got me to learning perl.  I now wish I had
spent more time developing in perl since what one comes up with
is faster to produce and tends to have less hidden bugs in it.

	The truth be known, A better C programmer also comes up
with programs that have fewer hidden bugs so I am not blaming
anybody but myself.  Figuring out how to make the machines do
what we want them to do is fun and sometimes, a little
frustrating.

Many thanks.

	Martin