archlinux gnome and orca package

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 22:28:17 UTC 2017

Sorry if this sounds like a weird question, but what do you mean by,
"2:  I never try to use speakup and orca in the same session."?  Do you
mean that during a period when you're using orca, you never use speakup
in a text terminal, and that when you're using speakup you do not use
the gui?  Thanks!

Al