Accessible music services on Linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 23:09:01 UTC 2017

Tim here. Have you tried "pianobar" as a command-line interface to
Pandora?  For Spotify, there's "shpotify"

https://github.com/hnarayanan/shpotify

which isn't in my Debian repo, but might do what you need to listen
there.

I'm afraid I don't do much streaming music as I just have accrued a
large MP3 collection and use `cmus` as my local client for that.

-tim