Digitizing audio cassettes and extracting the contents of digital cartridges.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 20:44:22 UTC 2017

Thank you, Lloyd, for your informative reply. I have submitted a
request to be mailed an application, and find myself hopeful that BARD
will prove more accessible than commercial digital content services.
As most of my old cassettes are newer than the time frame you mention,
I'm hopeful I'll be able to replace them with the higher quality
downloads and perhaps even download older issues from before I started
keeping the cassettes.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.