speechdispatcher-git

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 11:22:43 UTC 2017

I put paplay
/usr/share/sounds/freedesktop/stereo/alarm-clock-elapsed.oga in my
.bashrc file as the second line in the file.  Interesting results too,
but I don't know what these mean.  On boot up from a poweroff state, the
sound file plays with no error.  Any subsequent attempt to play the
sound file has the error statement come back.