Digitizing audio cassettes and extracting the contents of digital cartridges.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 02:37:16 UTC 2017

You can fit a player in your pocket, it just costs you to purchase it.
The stream fits nicely in your pocket and plays NLS books.
Also, you can use your smartphone to listen to NLS books and it fits in
your pocket or on your belt.
I think the range of offerings should be good for anyone.
You can have the free offering, or you can purchase another one...