firefox and webvisum

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 11:17:08 UTC 2017

I can access webvisum menus with control-f10 inside firefox and have keyed
in credentials and finally found in the debugging menu take picture and on
a particular web site with a captcha tried taking a picture and so far as
I could tell nothing happened.  There are login and log out menu options
that come up too each time webvisum is run so I expect the app didn't even
log me into the webvisum site.  On linux, what camera app or apps does
webvisum like and will use if found to take a picture of the screen?  I
may not have a camera installed.  When I used webvisum on firefox in
windows several years ago, webvisum would let me know I was logged into
the webvisum site as I started up firefox and this isn't happening any
longer either.
The website I'm trying to use is http://www.23andme.com/start/ and it is a
captcha-happy website with no accessibility assistance or options.