Linux in a Hyper-V environment

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 12:23:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

has anyone tried running a Debian linux with braille and speech support
in a virtual machine provided by Hyper-V on Windows 10?

Unfortunatly I need to have such a setup in my working environment due
to stupid security policies and now I am curious if it will work or if
you know about any problems.

I used Linux VM on Linux based hosts, that was no problem, and also I
used VmWare Fusion to run a Linux in an virtual machine, which was
difficult in some cases. What I never tried was running a Linux VM on a
Windows based host...

Cheers and thanks for sharing any experience,

   Schöpp

--
Christian Schoepplein  -  chris (at) schoeppi.net  -
http://www.schoeppi.net