linux installation with iwlwifi

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 05:47:04 UTC 2018

Those isos when they seed seed for a very short time, so you may have to
use curl or wget to download then use rsync to clean the downloads up
enough so you can use them.  I tried getting debian 9.4 for a long time
and finally wrote the members at debian-boot and learned those isos are
seeded for very short times and I had been trying once seeding had
stopped.  What would be useful in terms of bittorrent would be some
command that could be given an url and let a user know is this torrent
still seeding or if the seeding has stopped.