linux installation with iwlwifi

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 12:57:09 UTC 2018

The simple way is to use the network installer:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/9.4.0+nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-9.4.0-amd64-netinst.iso

The network installer will download the package on the network and then
after the first boot, all the packages will be downloaded on the network
without doing any change.

Best regards,
Alex.