linux installation with iwlwifi

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 15:00:19 UTC 2018

No it won't.  If you get to the internet, preference is to download
stuff from the internet and only use the dvd as a last resort.  I won't
tell you which url to use since the installer program will offer good
advice on what to choose based on your country of residence.  Earlier I
wrote about two pages giving a stepwise procedure to ensure wifi comes
up when you do your first boot post-install.  I put it up on the debian
wiki and wrote it all in text and didn't use any of the fancy markup
language on it since I figure ascii text works every time.  Where it's
at now, I have no idea.