nonstandard ports, continues anyone have a shell server I can use for a test?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 01:43:40 UTC 2018

Hi Folks,
This adventure is reaching a new chapter.
As it stands every single location I try visiting produces the same dh key
error, save for one.
here at shellworld we use a different port from 22 ssh and 21 sftp.
There is a slight chance that my dsl provider has made security changes
that prevent me from  using my non windows setup to reach servers  on the
standard ports.
In order to find out I need,
a, to borrow someone's existing server for a few tests. or
b, the name of a company  other than shellworld who provides their shell
services on a nonstandard port.  Some do for security reasons.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Karen