Manjaro

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 5 22:20:13 UTC 2018

So far as I can tell, the developer for antergos-sonar-linux has
disappeared and what is on sourceforge.net has malicious code inserted
into the iso which is why it's not possible to download an iso that has
a matching sha1sum to the published value on the website unless the
sha1sum value was defaced.  Since no answers are available from
developer I consider antergos-sonar dead unless and until officially
resurrected.