still seeking, is anyone have a shell server I can use for a test?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 23:29:50 UTC 2018

Hi folks,
I am still seeking a simple, based on the testing needs  of the engineers
working with me here  server if possible.
Granted I have already tested a couple of examples, but suppose I desire
being a touch more scientific.
So, again if anyone has or can suggest a server using alternative port
settings than 22 for ssh, let  me know off list.
Janina's server times out according to -v information.
Our agency is pressed for time to find a solution, which may end up being
hostgator for our accounts  in the end.
Thanks,
Karen