sonar developer disappeared

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 05:40:37 UTC 2018

Possible since the move of Manjaro to Calamares installer being not
accessible broken the gains of the merge in an instant ...

Two accessibility distros work together now maybe but I don't seen
anything from them yet.

I work on something sadly I need to pack the iso and make an
installer, not so easy for a non coder sysadmin, Debian don't have
much tools to help but I need it on purpose, I seek to slowly make a
post-install script for now but won't release before having a proper
iso ...

<blinux-list at redhat.com>:
> Originally sonar joined Manjaro but as I understand it sonar left
> manjaro and joined antergos.
>
> On Mon, 6 Aug 2018, Linux for blind general
> discussion wrote:
>
>> Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 00:18:39
>> From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com>
>> To: blinux-list at redhat.com
>> Subject: Re: sonar developer disappeared
>>
>> sonar joined manjaro I think, the email name is obviously dead since
>> the sonar website domain isn't used anymore ...

>> <blinux-list at redhat.com>:
>> > also nobody should try downloading the latest antergos-sonar iso from
>> > sourceforge.net because I'm pretty sure after several failed integrity
>> > tests either the published sha1sum got modified or the iso got modified
>> > by
>> > hackers who inserted malicious code into the iso.The e-mail address
>> > jonathan at sonar.com which worked earlier no longer works so for my
>> > purposes
>> > antergos-sonar project is dead notwithstanding a resurrection
>> > announcement
>> > on this e-mail list.
>> >

>> > --

>> --