WARNING: Orca broken on latest Arch upgrades

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 17:46:20 UTC 2018

Just copying the good news to this list, as I also posted the warning
here.

As of just a few minutes ago, and quite certainly a little longer than
that, performing a full system upgrade on Arch Linux, i.e. using the
-Syu argument, fixes Orca. Everything works as expected. That includes
rebuilding Master, should you wish to do so.

Janina