FreeBSD accessibility?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 20:38:37 UTC 2018

Can raspberry pi's do serial connections?  If so, for the price of one
of them and an accessible distro on it like F123lite if you haven't got
a braille display these distros may possibly be installed with speech
screen readers too.  If the raspberry pi only does serial through usb,
such an attempt might work but would be questionable.