Newbie to linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 05:42:45 UTC 2018

Hello List:

I am a brand new user of linux. I read over the rules and see that we are to read through the archaives.

My question is how current is the information on those archaives?

I am running Ubuntu Mate. My questions are simple for now at least.

I was wondering if there was a epub book reader and what tyupe of applications most people on the list use.

Also if there is anywhere I could read to learn and see what applications are accessible with Orca.

Any help or comments would be sincerely appreciated.

it is frustrating as a new user and not knowing where to turn for assistance.

Sincerely,

Mike Maslo

Sent from my iPad