Newbie to linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 17:45:13 UTC 2018

Thank you very much.

Out of curiosity, do you know if cozy audio player works with ubundu mate? If so, do you know how to install it? I tried but got errors when I tried.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I was wondering for outside a epub reader I would like to find a audio book audio player which keeps the place where you stopped at

Again, I sincerely thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo