introduction and question.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 23:56:35 UTC 2018

Oh ok i'll try it out.  i know the rs games web site had a set up file
for linux, but it says you have to do something with pypi or something
like that.  I know this is old but wasn't sure if it would still work.

Tested with latest version of Ubuntu and Vinux (Linux version updated
November 2014). The following software/packages need to be installed:

list of 8 items
• WXPython
• On Ubuntu, the packages are python-wxgtk2.8, python-wxtools, wx2.8-i18n

(Installing python-wxWidgets will work on openSUSE).

• pycrypto. This can be installed easy_install or pip, or
through the tarball found on this link.
  Your package manager may have it as well, probably named: python-pycrypto.
• faulthandler. Can be installed via package manager: python-faulthandler
• configobj. Can be installed via easy_install or pip.
• requests. Can be installed via easy_install or pip.
• python-espeakCan be installed via package manager: python-espeak or
via launchpad.
• NOTE:. It is a a known issue that on Vinux, the client may need to be
killed with Control+C inside the Terminal, and not by Alt+F4.
list end

As of September 2013, we will provide a Python 2.7 build only. If you
really need a Python 2.6 build, please contact us.