Newbie to linux and a question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 10:34:23 UTC 2018

Hi list i too am a newby to linux, and was wondering after downloading
an app from google search how to you know how to install or build the
installer?  is there a file or a read me inside which tells you how to
do it?  I looked at the linux cookbook and really didn't see that part
of how to figure that out.   I know i  skimmed through, it and have a
long way to go, lol.