Newbie to linux and a question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 14:23:12 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thank to you at for all the responses.

I am currently running ubundu mate 18.04. The software boutique store is horrible and inaccessible. I am currently running the software center but there are applications I want which I can't find. The ones I do try do not work with orca.

The store seems limited. I have learned a little about the command line but there is so much I have to learn.

I was thinking about trying manjaro to see if it was better.

D ebian I thought was ubundu.. Though I I may be wrong.

I am eager to learn so all suggestions I will be following up with. I sincerely thank everyone for the help.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo