Newbie to linux and a question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 21:44:06 UTC 2018

Unfortunately, with the deprecation of Alioth, which hosted the apt
repository for knoppix software that isn't sourced directly from
Debian, I don't believe there is any source to download a .deb and to
my knowledge, OpenSuse was the only other distro to ever have packages
for sbl, and even when Alioth was around, I never succeeded in getting
sbl running on vanilla Debian using the .deb from the now defunct
knoppix repository.

That said, the following page provides both source code downloads and
urls for git repositories:

http://www.openblinux.de/en/index.php?page=download

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.