Newbie to linux and a question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 09:39:06 UTC 2018

Hi Jeff!
That was very well explained.
Thanks for that one.
I am not a newbie but am not using the linux OS as much as i maybe wanted.
THis i guess is because I am so lazie and feel a bit stupid if i ask something.
I began 2 decades ago with Linux and way back then there was mostly command line use for a blind person.
I sadly met people on the internet that was quite frustrated to have a newbie hanging around asking silly questions.
/A