Dividing Daisy Audiobooks.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 22 08:58:59 UTC 2018

Willem here.
You would first need to get rid of the encryption before any of the tools
would be usable.
Exactly how you would go about making a daisy book with only some of the
content of the original one, depends on if you have daisy3 or daisy 2.2
books.
It boils down to unzipping the book and removing some entries from the
.opf and nav.xml files and then removing the relevant files from the
directory structure.  This is for daisy3, for daysi2.2, it is the same
idea, but different files to be edited.
HTH, Willem