Use GTK2 version of Save File dialog box in Mate

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Feb 3 10:16:16 UTC 2018

Hi Didier,

Here's installed packages on my system

  * libgail-3-0/stable,now 3.22.11-1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
  * libgail-common/stable,now 2.24.31-2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
  * libgail18/stable,now 2.24.31-2 amd64 [installed,automatic]
  * libatk-adaptor/stable,now 2.22.0-2 amd64 [installed]

My system details:

  * Mate v 1.16.2
  * Gnome Orca 3.26.0

For now, the workaround is to disable key Echo for modifier key in Orca
settings..

Note:

- I post it on orca mailing list about a week ago

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso