a tip for youtube subscribers

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Feb 3 18:20:10 UTC 2018

by youtube subscribers, I mean you subscribe to at least one channel on
youtube.  If you work mostly on command line, and you download the surfraw
package and add the surfraw stuff to your configuration files with
included surfraw utility you can then type youtube channel followed by a
channel name and search down on results and open that channel with
surfraw.  Any links or show notes or even the comments section and likes
and dislikes are available to you once you sign in to youtube with your
google account for accessing and/or reading.  On the iphone, safari played
a channel in youtube and show notes and links and the like were shown on
the screen after the video but they weren't accessible.  Use of surfraw
solved that problem for me and I hope it helps you too.